Yuma YMA-FYS6AE-00 7" Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel Atom Z530 1.60 GHz - Yellow



Buy Now : Yuma YMA-FYS6AE-00 7" Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel Atom Z530 1.60 GHz - Yellow

You like Yuma YMA-FYS6AE-00 7" Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel Atom Z530 1.60 GHz - Yellow with save price? We now have amazing deals for Yuma YMA-FYS6AE-00 7" Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel Atom Z530 1.60 GHz - Yellow. It is very good deal nowadays.



Cheap Price Now! Yuma YMA-FYS6AE-00 7" Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel Atom Z530 1.60 GHz - Yellow !!!





@@@ Product Details : Yuma YMA-FYS6AE-00 7" Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel Atom Z530 1.60 GHz - Yellow

  • 32GB SSD
  • 2 Integrated Cameras
  • Integrated GPS Compatible with TerraSync Software
  • Bluetooth
  • IP67 - Completely Waterproof
... [ read more ]


@@@ Yuma YMA-FYS6AE-00 7" Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel Atom Z530 1.60 GHz - Yellow - - Review by Ethan

I been given Yuma YMA-FYS6AE-00 7" Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel Atom Z530 1.60 GHz - Yellow - items yesterday. It helped exactly as presented. Beneficial unit. User friendly to the time that I did not desire to browse any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other item and would seem to be to be very appropriate. Pleased I made the buy. I would highly recommend this unit to you.




Buy Now! Yuma YMA-FYS6AE-00 7" Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel Atom Z530 1.60 GHz - Yellow

0 People Comment: