Canon PowerShot SX230HS deals

If you’re looking for KSyma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter    deals and steals then Cyber Monday is a decent time to score. In my opinion, it’s better to skip the madness and shop at other times, but if Cyber Monday is on your agenda, then here’s where to find the best deals.

Click Link Below to Check Best Price.

WWW.Amazon.com/Canon PowerShot-SX230HS-deals





Technical Details

  • Canon's HS SYSTEM with a 12.1 MP CMOS and DIGIC 4 Image Processor
  • Full 1080p HD Video for exceptional quality with stereo sound, plus a dedicated movie button for easy access
  • Remember where you were and when your pictures were taken with a GPS tracker that records your location, and a logger
  • Powerful 14x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer and a 28mm Wide-Angle lens.
  • Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 32 predefined shooting situations
  • 12.1 effective megapixels, 1/2.3-inch high-sensitivity CMOS; 14x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom

Customer Review

I travel. A lot. For me, this is the combination of all things good: A fantastic camera that not only takes pictures, but makes sharing about the world easier. Where I'm from in the dirty South (New Orleans, LA), not a ton of people pick up one day and fly out to Syria. In fact, I'm the first in six generations to fly to another continent. When I got the camera, first thing I did was do a walk-through around the city. The geo-location tags were impeccable and the shots were... amazing. I tested out all the features - color specific, ISO increasing, multi-picture mode, you name it, Canon PowerShot SX230HS knows what they're doing. I tore down to my favorite wine shop last Sunday night, and for those of you who've seen "Treme", yes, Bacchanal does exist, just not in Treme, and through their backyard, lit only by a string of lights, I was able to take impeccable low-lit pictures without flash. Seriously, it was Tanga night, and in this four piece band there was no drum, just a beautiful lady clicking her heels on the wooden platform for percussion, and the pictures are simply put - splendid. I can't even believe this is a point and shoot.

The next trip I take is going to be to Thailand in six weeks and I'll happily test the geo-tagging and report back with that and a wear-and-tear account, but so far, so good. The battery is lightly short lived if you keep GPS on even when you aren't using it. Recommendation- turn it off when you power down the camera, then re-enable. 

See More Review and Check Best Price!!!


    WWW.Amazon.com/Canon PowerShot-SX230HS-deals

0 People Comment: