Bread Pans 2011



Norpro 8 Inch Nonstick Bread Pan
Perfect for baking breads, meatloaf or desserts. Heavy-gauge steel pans corrugated for extra rigidity. Square folded corners and tapered sides.

the best pans I've tried
I make 8 loaves of bread a week. These pans are by far the favorite. They make a beautiful med. sized loaf. So many pans are too wide and the bread comes out looking flat and pathetic. This will be the 5th and 6th ones I've purchased. I've had my other pans for about 10 years. These brown the bread beautifully and evenly. I waited to purchase 2 more because they seem rather pricey compared to what you might catch on sale at a discount store but don't bother with the other types (I did and it was a disappointment). Make the investment--you won't be sad you did. I have the longer 12inch as well and they are wonderful too. They just make a much MUCH longer loaf, which is probably hard for most to find bags for. Don't waste your money on a cheap pan if you are going to the trouble to bake real food.



Farberware Bakeware 9-by-5-Inch Loaf Pan
This is sturdy, durable bakeware that will stand any cook in good stead through many years of baking. Oversized handles allow a safe and secure grip on hot pans, while the slick surface ensures easy food release. Cleaning is a snap, as might be expected with a piece that is coated inside and out (twice) with silicone polyester non-stick material. So, where is that recipe for Date Nut Loaf anyway?

Great loaf pan
This is a sturdy well made pan. I have used it four times to make banana bread I did not oil the pan yet the baked bread released instantly. The pan cleans up easily. I dried it immediately after washing it by hand no rust problems at all. This is a great loaf pan.



Chicago Metallic Commercial II Non-Stick Perforated French Bread Pan
Chicago Metallic has built an unmatched reputation as the "Bakeware Experts" by delivering commercial quality, high performance products employing premium materials and construction. Chicago Metallic is proud to introduce Commercial II, a top of the line assortment of bakeware. Offering both traditional uncoated and dual coated, diamond-quality non-stick bakware, the Commercial II line provides the strength and durability to craft delectable results day after day. The entire line is made of heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking results. The Lifetime warranty ensures the avid baker sturdy construction and product longevity. Each Chicago Metallic Commercial II non-stick piece features a dual coated, diamond quality, non-stick coating for easy release of food and easy cleanup. This collection is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend the product life. This Chicago Metallic Commercial II non-stick perforated French bread pan allows air to flow freely around the bread to create golden brown crusts. It measures 16 by 8-Inch and bakes 2 loaves at a time.

Great Baguette Pan
Made my first two loaves of baguettes in my new baguette pan. It met my expectations. The perforations created the little dots on the bottom of the loaves. Even though this is a non-stick pan, my baguette bread recipe called for a light coat of oil on the pan. I think any non-stick pan should always be coated with oil for successful bread production. I would not hesitate to recommend this pan. It is a sturdy, quality-made pan and I am considering buying a second one.

0 People Comment: