Samsung Galaxy 4.0 MP3 cyber monday deals

If you’re looking for Canon EOS Rebel T3i  deals and steals then Cyber Monday is a decent time to score. In my opinion, it’s better to skip the madness and shop at other times, but if Cyber Monday is on your agenda, then here’s where to find the best deals.

Click Link Below to Check Best Price.

WWW.Amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-4.0-Android-MP3-Player



Customer Review

Wow Samsung Galaxy 4.0 MP3 Android is simply amazing. I have had an Ipod touch for 2 years and I wanted to get out of Apple's grip and buy an Android MP3 player. So I did my research. I found that this device could be the solution to my problem. The camera is way better in the Galaxy Player compared to the iPod. I like the Galaxy's screen better then iPod. It is great for watching movies. The screen size is bigger than the iPod touch which is great. Also, their is an SD slot for up to 32gb of added storage. 
The only thing that isn't better on the the Samsung Galaxy Player than on Ipod is the App Store. Apple's store is better than the Android Market but the Android Market is expanding. I think it will soon be better than the iPod's App Store. 
This device is probably the only MP3 player that can compete with the Ipod touch right now. In my opinion it is an Ipod killer. 
PROS 
Great Screen 
8gb with micro SD slot for up to 40gb of storage.(Ipod only 8gb) 
Camera (3.2 megapixels compared to Ipods .92) 
Price ($10 less then iPod)

CONS 
Android Market- App Store is superior for now but won't be for long.

If you feel like you want to get out of Apple's grip and want to buy a quality MP3 player then the Samsung Galaxy Player is the right MP3 player for you.


See More Review and Check Best Price!!!

WWW.Amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-4.0-Android-MP3-Player

0 People Comment: