If you’re looking for KRE-O Transformers Toys deals and steals then Cyber Monday is a decent time to score. In my opinion, it’s better to skip the madness and shop at other times, but if Cyber Monday is on your agenda, then here’s where to find the best deals.
Click Link Below to Check Best Price.WWW.Amazon.com/KRE-O Transformers-Toys-Deals
Customer Review
Let me start by saying that I don't know much about Lego or Lego-esque products. I have 2 girls who were never very much interested in them. But our neighbor's son loves them, and I wanted to have something around the house for him to play with when he came over. This was it.
The KRE-O (Hasbro) TRANSFORMERS series is composed of 7 separate models. I got the OPTIMUS PRIME model, but there are also Megatron, Starscream, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Autobot Ratchet, and Prowl. As you might guess, they are all based on characters from the Transformers.
Once I opened the box, I knew I was going to need a bucket. OPTIMUS PRIME has 542 pieces sequestered within 14 sealed bags. There are also 2 big, full-color instruction books. If that fact doesn't scare you, then you are a connect-the-blocks veteran. The 2 books show in great detail how to create a big rig truck and a Transformer base. Just flipping through the pages is daunting. Even though the manuals say, "For ages 8-14," I would have a very hard time putting those things together.
Having said that, I am clearly not a 6 year old boy, and I'm sure that kids who love connecting blocks and Transformers will love this kit. Even without the instructions, you can make a heck of a lot of cool things with 542 pieces. But have a bucket handy for when playtime is over!
See More Review and Check Best Price!!!
WWW.Amazon.com/KRE-O Transformers-Toys-Deals
0 People Comment:
Post a Comment