If you’re looking for Kodak Z5010 Digital Camera deals and steals then Cyber Monday is a decent time to score. In my opinion, it’s better to skip the madness and shop at other times, but if Cyber Monday is on your agenda, then here’s where to find the best deals.
Click Link Below to Check Best Price.WWW.Amazon.com/Kodak -Z5010-Digital Camera-Review
Customer Review
I've been disappointed with several point and shoot digital cameras I've used in the past. I was also hesitant to spend a fortune on an SLR.
I purchased the Nikon Coolpix L120 and was thrilled with it's features and performance.
When I was given the opportunity to try the Kodak EasyShare Z5010 I was excited to compare the two.
The size and shape are nearly identical.
The features and performance are also just about dead on but the Nikon wins out on zoom features.
The Kodak EasyShare is GREAT if:
You are looking for a camera that is a step up from the traditional point and shoots.
You don't mind the larger size. This will NOT fit in your pocket.
You are looking for a camera to take indoor and outdoor pictures.
You want high quality shots without a huge price tag.
My only complaint (and it goes for the Nikon as well) is that I have a hard time getting group shots of kids. You need to depress the button halfway to get it to recognize and focus on the people and by the time you press it all the way to take the shot invariably someone has moved so they are fuzzy when everyone else looks perfect.
Overall I highly recommend this camera. I have been very happy with the results.
See More Review and Check Best Price!!!
WWW.Amazon.com/Kodak -Z5010-Digital Camera-Review
0 People Comment:
Post a Comment