Best Buy Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black)








Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black)



$329.00







Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black) By Canon



Cheap Price for Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black). With Special Pomotions & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping




  • 12x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer; 28mm wide-angle lens
  • HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output
  • 12.1-megapixel CCD seizes enough element for photo-quality poster-size prints
  • Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included)
  • 3.0-inch LCD screen; Face Detection, Blink Detection







The cheapest deal for Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black).See our great selection and fast shipping.Buy on Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black) now. Best Buy 2011 Deal!.


Available from 1 Store :

Store Rating Prices
 PORTABLE GUY  
  $272.99
See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store











Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black) Description


12x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer; 28mm wide-angle lens.HD movie taking pictures capability plus HDMI output.12.1-megapixel CCD captures enough element for photo-quality poster-size prints.Compatible with SD/SDHC, MMC/MMC Plus/HC MMC Plus (not included).3.0-inch LCD screen; Face Detection, Blink Detection.

a distant Creating attractive images is extra fun than ever with the swish, impressively-equipped PowerShot SX200 IS. Capture shut-up, wide-angle pictures with gorgeous 12x optical zoom. Experience the unheard of image quality and point-and-shoot comfort of Smart AUTO, along with stronger operability and an intuitive new menu. HD shooting at 1280 x 720 pixels with HDMI output allows you to see all the great thing about your HD images and films to your HDTV. PowerShot SX200 IS Highlights 12.1-megapixel decision, 12x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer For all its straightforward operability, the PowerShot SX200 IS has a feature set to be reckoned with. 12.1-megapixel decision delivers a wealth of detail to each image, and lets you crop and magnify any component of your shot freely. With the camera’s highly effective 12x optical zoom, you’ll rise up close quick, handy at sports and college experiences in addition to on a regular basis creative shooting. The 28mm wide-angle lens seizes extra in every frame, and provides your images a professional aspect..


Costumer Reviews


4.1 Out Of 5 Stars (226 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and three.0-inch LCD (Black) (Electronics) Canon SX200



Well - I learn in any different submit that somebody likes to try the newest camera - me too! Check out my different overviews as I'm at all times in the market for a P&S that take at the least 720HD Video. I've been the usage of the Sony T500 and Canon G7 for many of my pic/vids until now! Since my remaining evaluate, I've tried at the least 6 different digicams and camcorders - all where returned for one motive or every different; let's see - there's the: Samsung HZ10, Panasonic TZ5, Sanyo 1010, Leica D-Lux4, Leica Clux3, Sony CX12, various other digital cameras at the native store. I precisely have nice news! This new Canon SX200 might be my "go to" camera - at the least except one thing higher comes along (my trusted T500/G7 can be laid to rest). I'm giving it a 5 Star rating - is it perfect however! No, but for MY desires, it great.



Pro's:

1) Great image high quality - generally talking indoor pictures are beautiful excellent, noise low on the rest under four00ISO, comparable to my Canon G7, significantly better than my Sony T500, as good - if now not higher than my old Panasonic TZ5. Outdoor - outstanding - what you might presumably predict from a Canon, sharp, clear, just proper colour, nicely uncovered. Have now not fooled around with manual surroundingss, but nice to have.

2) I just like the design and in finding it easy to grasp (no slippage in my large fats fingers!). Other cameras make it simple for you to dangle your finger over the mic or flash, but now not here.

3) Flash - I do not mind the pop-up. No large deal for me! Works good too!

4) Menu's are lovely easy to navigate - no drawback right here.

1) HD Video - I actually like the quality of the video, good extensive screen playback on my 40" Samsung HDTV and appears nice on the personal computer.
Reviews for Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and three.0-inch LCD (Black) (Electronics) ***Updated 10-7-11****

After 3 yrs of use, this camera continues to be superior and I'm actually gonna wait till it ruins or there is a an iphone with a high megapixel to match prior to I eliminate this. I've taken it to the sandy seashores of California, farms of Ohio and Water parks of Wisconsin. This camera nonetheless works great. I've had to have it cleaned (due to my tough use on it). I've dropped it, left it in a the sand throughout a windy time of day, and let my 3 yr previous take snap shots with hit. Nothing has ever broke and I'm more than happy with the battery life. Some superficial/light scratches on the display but none I"m worried about. I am now not positive how long it lasts however I charge it maybe every couple of months - and I even have now taken nearly eighty00 photos (that I have kept on iphoto) and perhaps extra that I deleted. So happy! :

Now the original assessment-

This assessment is based off of several days of use and a THOROUGH assessment of the manual. If you have an interest in seeing specifications and actual footage of this digicam (which I suggest you do) I suggest journeying websites that provide extensive these sorts of evaluations [...]First, lets evaluate what appears to be standard CONS to the camera.

POP UP FLASH. Contrary to a couple reviews, this camera is no lengthyer hard to handle/hold nor does the pop up flash get in the way in which or really feel flimsy. Notice Canon has made three designs to combat this downside (e.g. indented thumbprint above keep an eye ons on again of camera, curved physique on right facet of digicam, and about 3/4 inch house to put finger at the back of the flash. As I proper this review, I am taking part in round with the flash and no lengthyerice it feels sturdy; now not flimsy. Also, the additional the distance between the flash and the lens permits for a niceer red-eye discount.

NO VIDEO (optical) Zoom. This digicam supplys excellent video high quality for a "point and shoot camera". It is 720 so predict that high quality - no extra no less.
Reviews for Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and three.0-inch LCD (Black) (Electronics) I acquired this sooner than a weekend go again and forth and it turned out to be an awfully smartly rounded digicam. It's no longer as small as an Elph but it is nonetheless simply small and lightweight enough to dangle around to your pocket or purse for simple get entry to. The 12x zoom lens is tremendous and in neatly lighted scenarios even the digital zoom creates clear, sharp footage. The offset is that you lose the f2.8 aperture of different threex digicam's.



I tried lots of the scene environments they usually all produce relatively completely different outcomes. The AUTO atmosphere makes use of a better shutter speed and ISO atmosphere than Portrait. In Program mode which you can set the ISO atmosphere to 80 or one hundred and have the digital camera regulate the shutter pace. The foliage atmosphere does fortify the greens.


Buy Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black) Now








0 People Comment: