Best Buy Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black)








Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black)



$229.00







Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black) By Canon



Price for Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black). With Special Pomotions & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping




  • Canon's HS SYSTEM with a 12.1 MP CMOS and DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves capturing in low-light situations without the necessity for a flash
  • Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the digital camera in maintaining with 32 predefined shooting state of affairss.
  • Full 1080p HD Video for exceptional quality with stereo sound, plus a dedicated film button for easy access.
  • Get high-speed taking images in a point-and-shoot digital camera: High-speed Burst Mode seizes 8.0fps and
  • World's thinnest digital digital camera with a 24mm ultra Wide-Angle lens and 5x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer.







Surprising Prices Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black).See our great selection .Top Shop on Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black) now. Cheap Price 2011 Top Deal!.


Available from 1 Store :

Store Rating Prices
   
  $149.00
See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store











Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black) Description


Canon's HS SYSTEM with a 12.1 MP CMOS and DIGIC 4 Image Processor strengthens shooting in low-light situations with out the necessity for a flash.Smart AUTO intelligently make a selections the proper sort settings for the digicam in line with 32 predefined taking photographs situations..Full 1080p HD Video for outstanding high quality with stereo sound, plus a dedicated movie button for straightforward get admission to..Get high-speed shooting in a point-and-shoot digicam: High-speed Burst Mode seizes 8.0fps and.World's thinnest digital digicam with a 24mm extremely Wide-Angle lens and 5x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer..Don't let the PowerShot ELPH 300 HS digital digital camera's slim profile and excellent appears idiot you. This slick little instrument may stand out from the crowd, but it will also ship brilliant nonetheless pictures, ultra-detailed 1080p Full HD video, severe functionality, and a wealth of impacts and automated settings. You'll be surprised how so much is packed into any such slim point-and-shoot. Let your imagination run wild, and let Canon's HS SYSTEM, a 24mm lens, 5x Optical Zoom, and 12.1 Megapixels will let you snap nice pictures in all situations.

The ELPH 300 HS is less than an inch deep and weighs lower than 5 ounces..


Costumer Reviews


four.2 Out Of 5 Stars (204 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black) (Camera) I'm a DSLR photographer who shoots professionally and has managed a camera retailer prior to now. I needed one thing I can take with me everywhere however nonetheless produces excellent quality pictures. I additionally wanted a camera that would shoot just right having a seem videos. I researched a couple of versions and after much deliberation decided on the Canon 300 HS. I'm more than happy I did.



Image Quality:



I tested cameras and lenses all of the time while managing the digital camera retailer so each time I buy a model new digicam or lens I always take a seem at it. The Canon 300 HS does not produce the standard of photography my Nikon D7000 does but I didn't predict it to. The parts get a bit of delicate with the 300 HS when taking a seem at the image at a hundred percent whereas the D7000 images are almost tact sharp.



Comparing the 300 HS to the Canon Powershot SD1000 from a few yrs ago, the 300 HS blows it out of the water. The SD1000 is a 7 MP digicam. Shooting the same pictures on a tripod with the same focal length on the lens the 300 HS makes use of its additional MPs smartly.
Reviews for Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black) (Camera) Got this digital camera from my Japanese buddy as a birthday reward, which is IXY 410F. I came upon that digital camera name in USA is ELPH 300 HS. After open the field and play couple days, the weight is tremendous mild as my old-fashioned Canon SD1000 and the indoor picture high quality just isn't unhealthy evaluating with my present S95, so it catched my eyes instantly after we received it. Even it's SD1400 substitute from canon point of view, I truly have to assert this tiny camera with S95 high quality.



ELPH 300 HS vs S95



ELPH 300 HS wins on 1080P movie, weight (70% of S95), CMOS sensor, 24mm, 5x zoom, taking images pace (2 time faster than S95), price (62.5% of S95)



S95 is healthier on the sensor size (1/1.7" as G12), Aperture F/2.0, RAW.



I would say...



For sure S95 gained on manual surroundings, however I used my Canon Rebel XS most of the time when looking for quality footage, and S95 didn't present more point-and-shoot advantages than ELPH 300 HS to me. CMOS sensor is extra sensertive evaluating with CCD, so I will now not inform large difference between greater size CCD and smaller measurement CMOS sensors even from these indoor low gentle photos. End out, I traded the handbook environments to small dimension, mild weight, and quick capturing velocity.



So, my S95 moved on eBay...... and IXY 410F (ELPH 300 HS) is in my spouse's bag...... I must look forward to it to be to be had on Amazon to get every other one for myself.
Reviews for Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black) (Camera) I currently own a 5D Mark II and was taking a seem to replace my Canon S80 which is now 6 yrs previous. While I love the S80 and the standard images it captured, the bulkiness of this point-and-shoot (P&S) became inconvenient. My spouse was adamant she wished a more compact P&S this time around.



In addition to great pix, I used to be looking for a P&S with 1080p video functionality so I shouldn't have to get a separate camcorder. Let me say that the 300 HS is a quality camera packed right into a swish physique that I can easily slip into any pocket on the run.



Most Canon digicams (I am a Canon loyalist) take great photographs. But what most impresses me about this camera are its low-light capabilities. It obviously can no longer fit the picture quality of a DSLR, but for a P&S, I used to be impressed! Indoor evening photographs of my children WITHOUT flash (incandescent lighting fixtures only) come out amazingly crisp with minimal noise. Autofocus is quite impressive because it observes faces within the body further enhancing ease of use. Menu operates are moderately intuitive (if you have owned previous Canon variations). It's bought plenty of preset shooting modes. And it's fast between shots for a P&S (a couple seconds with flash photography).



I additionally when compared the 1080p video vs Flip Ultra HD which shoots in 720p. The video high quality is like evening-and-day with the 300 HS finishing ahead by way of a mile. Low-light video is grainy however still watchable (unwatchable on Flip). In daylight, video appears beautiful. Video is easily imported into each iphoto and imovie. Just be sure you have a big memory card as 1080p takes up 16GB/hour of video. I offered a 32GB card.



I did purchase an additional battery after studying battery existence may additionally be brief. I've had the camera per week and have used it for 15-30 minutes day-to-day (including video capture) and I even have now not wanted to recharge but.


Buy Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera (Black) Now








0 People Comment: