The Panasonic DMC-FH25A 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Blue) It's feature Even slight hand-shake movement is thoroughly detected through a sampling frequency of 4,000 times per 2nd and produces sharp, clear images.Enable the recording of beautiful pictures with larger high quality signal processing including the Intelligent Resolution technology.It embodys a lot of re-engineering enhancements, together with a better-speed actuator, optimized algorithms and parallel instrument processing.. FH25 Panasonic LUMIX FH25 The LUMIX DMC-FH25 shoots top high quality sixteen.1 megapixel photography and mixs a 28mm wide-angle*1 LEICA DC lens with a powerful 8x optical zoom to take amazing pictures. Redesigned with an easy-to-hold grip and slim and trendy profile, it features a 2.7" Intelligent LCD, 720p High Definition (HD) video recording and developed iA (Intelligent Auto) for ease of use. At the core of the LUMIX FH25 is the Venus Engine VI image processor with Intelligent Resolution expertise for taking photographs clear and crisp digital pictures and videos. The digicam incorporates a fast response time with shutter unencumber lag instances as brief as roughly zero.005 2ds and, via adding Sonic Speed AutoFocus (AF), users can simply seize spur-of-the-moment pictures. Using Intelligent Resolution expertise, the Intelligent Zoom extends the highly effective 8x optical zoom to 10x similar without compromising image quality. Venus Engine VI The high-speed, high-performance Venus Engine VI is included within the DMC-FH25 to let the recording of stunning photography with higher high quality signal processing including the Intelligent Resolution technology. An advanced noise discount gadget within the Venus Engine VI applies noise discount (NR) to luminance noise and chromatic noise separately. As a outcome, stunning pictures with minimal noise will also be reproduced all the manner up to ISO1600 sensitivity at full decision for stunning night shots or dimly lit indoor photographs..
Read More>>
Available from 19 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | 0.0 | See in Cart |
| Electronics Expo | 4.8 | $159.00 |
| lf3b | 4.9 | $171.90 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 19 store | ||
Promotion for Panasonic DMC-FH25A 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Blue)
Holiday >> New Year Day : Martin Luther King Day : Presidents Day : Memorial Day : Independence Day : Labor Day: Columbus Day : Veterans’ Day : Thanksgiving Day : Christmas Day : federal employees extra day off for Christmas
Event >> St. Valentines Day : Holloween : Mother’s Day : Father’s Day: Black Friday : Cyber Monday
[buy : affordable : price : cheap : purchase : sale : discount : decent : compare : hot : deals : best : good : review : where : shop : store]
Promotion Panasonic DMC-FH25A 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Blue)
The Panasonic DMC-FH25A 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Blue) Description
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH25 16.
- Even slight hand-shake motion is effectively detected via a sampling frequency of four,000 times per 2nd and produces sharp, clear photography
- Enable the recording of lovely images with higher high quality sign processing together with the Intelligent Resolution technology
- It embraces numerous re-engineering enhancements, together with a better-speed actuator, optimized algorithms and parallel tool processing.
Reviews for Panasonic DMC-FH25A 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Image Stabilized Zoom and a couple of.7 inch LCD (Blue) (Electronics) Lot's of positives for this camera:
Advertised as 8x optical zoom however that is video. It's 10x in photo mode, 22.5x for these who appoint the digital zoom as neatly.
16.1 mp is wonderful for a digital camera on this value range. I actually used the max digital zoom and nonetheless obtained excellent decision photographs.
About 2 dozen scene modes (portrait, seashore, solarset, etc) that work well and are straightforward to make a choice. Text scrolls throughout the monitor explaining its use as you you move from mode to mode.
Very simple to make use of. About 1/2 hour with the guide and digicam and that you may bear in mind and begin using all of the features.
Image stabilization sems very efficient. I shot every factor handheld even at max zoom and preferred the consequences.
Great battery life. I chrged it 1x on a week trip but that was simply in case. Could have long past all week with one hundreds of shots.
Like most digitals the digicam has very little inbuilt reminiscence so you wish to buy a memory card. I selected the PNY 16 GB that has more space than I suppose I'll ever want.
One terrible this digicam shares with most level and shoots: you leave out a viewfinder in very vibrant daylight. But the screen is vivid sufficient to make it manageable so I nonetheless fee this very highly.
Reviews for Panasonic DMC-FH25A 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Image Stabilized Zoom and a pair of.7 inch LCD (Blue) (Electronics) I bought this as a outcome of I was very unhappy with the new Canon A3300 that I additionally bought only a week before this one. I did intensive photograph checks with each digital cameras as a result of I felt the Canons overall sharpness used to be dangerous. Both digital cameras are sixteenmp and even supposing i'm a Canon fan I precisely have to assert they failed on the A3300. Even with environment custom sharpness, distinction and saturation, the normal straight out of the box atmospheres on the Panasonic had been approach better.
The two giant problems with the canon have been most photos even vivid outdoors had means too much noise. The other problem was once no subject what atmosphere and center of attention kind, simplest the heart houses have been in good enough and that i mean good sufficient center of attention. All four corners of the photographs had been on the blurry facet and that's the reason just unacceptable. Compared to this Panasonic...wow, much better and far sharper.
Reviews for Panasonic DMC-FH25A 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Blue) (Electronics) I am a amateur photographer and basically wanted a very simple to make use of point and shoot to take footage of my domestic and chums. One purpose I gave the camera four famous persons as an alternative of 5 used to be for the rationale that camera does NOT zoom while taking video. I was a bit of upset b/c I idea that this version, not like the FH20, used to be feel to have this selection. I wish I purchased the ZS5 variation instead. Besides that fact, the whole lot about the digital camera is superb. It takes very good quality photographs quick. The video can additionally be just right quality. It does smartly in low light and that in fast-paced motion. I precisely have most effective had the camera for a couple of weeks, but up to now so excellent.


0 People Comment:
Post a Comment