The Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized It's description 720p HD movie shooting functionality plus HDMI output.3.5-inch LCD with Touch Panel Technology; customization of touch monitor icons and touch AF/AE.24mm ultra large-angle lens; 5x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer.14.1-megapixel decision for top quality prints as much as 16.5 x 23.4 inches.Smart AUTO will intelligently deciding on from 22 predefined atmospheres; scene modes this sort ofs Miniature Effect and Fisheye Effect. Touch. It's always been the heart of communique. Simply put your finger to the intense 3.5-inch large PureColor System Touch Panel LCD reveal, and the versatile excellence of the Canon PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital ELPH is at your command. Naturally, a camera this smart and intuitive knows just a few factors about fashion. Color gleams, while smooth curves disclose a yes facet. Touch the future! PowerShot SD3500IS Highlights Next-generation 3.5-inch LCD with Touch Panel Technology Just touch your finger to the huge three.5-inch extensive PureColor System LCD monitor with Touch Panel Technology and the PowerShot SD3500 IS Digital ELPH replys--creating a enjoyable, pure interface which is simply the very best method you want to have to have interaction with expertise now..
Read More>>
See More available at external websites.
Promotion for Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized
Holiday >> New Year Day : Martin Luther King Day : Presidents Day : Memorial Day : Independence Day : Labor Day: Columbus Day : Veterans’ Day : Thanksgiving Day : Christmas Day : federal employees extra day off for Christmas
Event >> St. Valentines Day : Holloween : Mother’s Day : Father’s Day: Black Friday : Cyber Monday
[buy : affordable : price : cheap : purchase : sale : discount : decent : compare : hot : deals : best : good : review : where : shop : store]
Promotion Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized
The Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized is model no. B0035FZJIA, for (It’s the first option.)Your can droped it to . with smart shopping of "Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized ", Top deal Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized ORDER NOW GREAT PRICE!.
The Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Description
Canon PowerShot SD3500 IS 14.1 Megapixel Compact Camera - four.30 mm-21.
- 720p HD film shooting capability plus HDMI output
- 3.5-inch LCD with Touch Panel Technology; customization of touch screen icons and contact AF/AE
- 24mm extremely wide-angle lens; 5x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- 14.1-megapixel resolution for top of the range prints as much as sixteen.5 x 23.4 inches
- Smart AUTO will intelligently choosing from 22 predefined settings; scene modes this kind ofs Miniature Effect and Fisheye Effect
Reviews for Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black) (Electronics) Alright, so the elemental options of this digital got herera (minus the tilt shift and fish eye, and the resolution) are just about the comparable as a previous version i owned.
I knew what to expect from this camera but with only some moderate enhancements. It was once the exact same value because the version I had prior to (which thoroughly impressed me), so I had no downside switching it out for this one.
The full touch reveal made two-handed menu navigation a lot more straightforward to get via versus having to make use of howevertons with the matchting and thumb on the left. mainly you might safely hang the digicam and use each thumbs (or even fingers depending on how you cling it) to make use of the screen. I dig the fluff features like tapping the facet to navigate the photographs and clicking (think iphone/ipod contact).
Reviews for Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Silver) (Electronics) This camera is great! The new DIGIC 4 processor for the digicam provides many features no longer discovered on older eras of Canon Cameras. Before shopping for this digicam my two alternatives had been the Canon SD3500 IS and the Nikon s8000. Both seemed intriguing in several approachs. The SD3500is had the three.5 inch contact reveal while the Nikon had the 10x zoom. I settled on the Canon as a result of past experience with their earlier cameras and with their nice customer support. I could additionally be biased, but I really feel Canon makes a greater camera and Nikon makes a niceer binocular, however I digress. The simplicity and intuitive keep watch overs are a tremendous plus. I used to be a bit concerned about the reveal but it's made from strengthened glass and has reasonably an exceptional feel throughout. You also can use the digital camera with gloves on which is an immense plus if you're outdoor and it is chilly (my first real check of the digicam was in Barrow, AK at -20F). The most effective real draw back I even have for the camera is the battery/sd automotived door is a bit flimsy feeling when now not closed, but it surely hasn't providen me any issues up to now. The simplest other downside, which is now not in point of fact a draw back, is that some of the options of the digital got herera could appear novelty to a couple such as the flexibility to vary the entire vivid lights in a room into coronary heart or celebrity shapes. I undoubtedly would not have much of a motive to make use of it unless I wish to get tacky with my female friend. I sold a Sandisk Ultra II 16 gig category four automotived for the digicam and everything works real clean with it. I am able to hold over 4,000 photographs at 14.1 mp or 1.5 hours of HD video. The class 6 automotiveds could also be a little bit overboard for this camera and a category 2 may or is most definitely not sufficient for the HD video to run easyly, but I actually haven't been in a position to check those ideas. If you actually desire a nice digicam with all varieties of enjoyable and useful features and new age contact screen coolness then I highly suggest this digital got herera.
-Update 5/4/2011
So far this camera has been extraordinary for all my picture taking. It even went through some laborious instances and came out shining. It was left on prime of my car and slid down my entrance window onto my hood as I was using down the highway. Needless to claim it has a dent in it, however the camera works simply as neatly as earlier than and the glass shouldn't be scratched at all (I do not use those protecting glass duvets either) I had meant on the use of it for low task days but I actually have fast came upon that it was once in reality very rugged. I take it out climbing, snowshoeing or no matter. It slides easily down into my pocket and even when it's raining I do no lengthyer be concerned about it. Also, on the image high quality. It is superb. It all will depend on how you use the camera.
Reviews for Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch Touch Panel LCD and 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Silver) (Electronics) I bought this new at Amazon.
I wanted a pocketable p/s camera to grasp for photographs of chance not requiring a automobilerying case.
I am comparing this digital got herera to the next p/s I tried ahead of settling on this one.
Sony W200 - 12 megapixel - not broad attitude and computerized white stability is so much off...always an issue with synthetic lighting fixtures.
Nikon S570 - 12 megapixel - too automated and too many out of focus pictures.
Sony TX1 - 10 megapixel -good footage but not vast angle and I concern the lens duvet lid will probably be flopping around in a quantity of months.
Sony WX1 -10 megapixel-good pictures, nice vast angle, virtually a keeper.
Canon SD 980 IS -12 megapixel-good pictures, older model but comparable value as the more recent SD3500 14 megapixel.
Canon A650 - 12 megapixel, superb pictures, higher sensor, folding display, however uses AA batteries and that is like carrying round half of a brick. Not for the shirt pocket.
First if you occur to shoot with a p/s camera put cash into Photoshop Elements and Noise Ninja if you are taking a look to make 8x10 inch prints or possibly squeeze out an 11x14 inch print. The sensor is tiny and noise is a factor which need to be handled throughout editing. You is now not going to get picture high quality equal to a half of body sensor. If you most effective need 4x6 inch prints it goes to not be so now noticeable.
Comparing the Canon SD3500 IS to the above I get proper prints considering the sensor dimension, AWB is lovely excellent however still desires tweaking. Nice vast perspective, 24mm similar, matchs in shirt pocket, contact monitor which takes a little bit of time to get used to. One issue to imagine is the video mode which makes MOV recordsdata. Windows 7 will mechanically convert these to WMV for looking at to your computer but if you need to e mail WMV information you'll have to find a conversion tool and quality will endure instantly.
As to picture quality I can only supply a four as number 1 / 2.3" sensor will present you with a 5 quality for the forseeable future. Construction seems to be good as that you may get for this worth vary and factors to be automotiveeful for is the delicate battery/memory compartment lid.



0 People Comment:
Post a Comment